The POWER of 100. Simple Concept. Big Impact.
What is Speed Philanthropy?
- 100+ women
- Who gather 4 times a year
- For 1 hour
- Each honoring our commitment
- Watching presentations from 3 local non-profits
- Voting on the non-profit of our choice
- Presenting $10,000+ to the winning charity!
Interested in membership?
Membership is easy! All we ask is that you commit to participating for a year.
$100, 100+ women, 4 times a year. Given to a charity here in El Paso County.
Becoming a member means you are joining over one-hundred other women right here in Colorado Springs who care about our community. We’d love to have you join our group of like-minded women from all walks of life. Membership in 100+ Women Who Care is an honor. Many of our members have been with us since the beginning. Our chapter was formed in 2012 and it is thrilling to see the collective giving power of our members making a difference in Colorado Springs and El Paso County.
3 EASY STEPS TO BECOME A MEMBER:
1. First, to start the membership process, we highly encourage you to read the information on our HOW IT WORKS page.
2. Next, Join our GRAPEVINE PAGE. You will be asked a few questions and then, please set up a recurring donation.
3. Save the date for our next meeting! We keep an updated calendar on our front page.