100 Women Who Care Is For You If:
- Your time is limited but you want to contribute to the community on a greater scale than you could on your own.
- You’re willing to commit to a 1-hour meeting and $100 once every three months. A total of 4 hours and $400 in donations per year.
- You want to learn about and share the amazing work being done by local non-profits in Colorado Springs and El Paso County.
- Being a part of a caring and amazing group of women making an immediate and positive impact in our community is important to you.
- You want your donations to go directly to a local charity.
100 Women Who Care is a women’s group in Colorado Springs determined to support and make a direct impact in our city. 100% of donations go directly to local non-profits. We believe that when each one gives a little, combined, we can make a big difference!
If you’re looking for a women’s group in Colorado Springs that offers visible and tangible evidence of their influence, then 100 Women Who Care is for you!