One of the best parts about 100 Women Who Care is that 100% of the donations are given to the non-profit chosen in each quarterly meeting. Not a penny of it covers overhead or administration costs. You know exactly where your donations are going. That being said, our sponsors and volunteers are a critical part of 100 Women who Care.
There are plenty of sponsorship opportunities. From appetizer and venue expenses, photography, administration needs…it takes a group of amazing people to pull everything off and give our members an excellent experience.
CURRENT SPONSORSHIP NEEDS:
- Our greatest ongoing need is a sponsor for appetizers during our quarterly meetings.
Sponsors are always needed! No sponsor – no appetizers! Just saying…
Sponsors can be corporations, small businesses, freelancers, or individuals. Whether you want to sponsor appetizers or know of another need, contact Sharon Sperry at Sharon@100wwccs.com
When each one gives a little, collectively, we can make a big difference!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR MEETING SPONSORS:
VOLUNTEER / STEERING COMMITTEE:
100 Women Who Care, Colorado Springs is managed by a steering committee and other volunteers. Interested in helping out? Sharon is your gal to talk to. Email her at email@example.com.
Current Steering committee members are: Jackie Gunn, Allison Johnson, Deborah Layne, Val Sievers, Gina Solazzi, Sharon Sperry, Deb Tedder.
OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS:
Please take a look at those who are – or have – sponsored our chapter in different ways. We encourage you to offer your support so they may, in turn, support us! Be sure to thank them for their sponsorship. They are the BEST!
- Liz Price – Urban Egg – appetizers
- Deb Tedder Boot Barn Hall– appetizers
- Jan Cubero – appetizers
- Jae Sanders – appetizers
- Colorado Computer Support, Enterprise Computer Solutions – 5th-anniversary champagne and appetizers. (If you need computer support, they are the best in the business.)
- Johannes Hunter Jewelers – open bar and appetizers (Best jeweler in the state. Custom or otherwise. Trusted!)
- Allison Johnson, Insurance – Appetizers
- Jackie Gunn, Kirk & Hill – appetizers, administration expenses
- Shaundy and James Africano, The Warehouse – Free venue! (A great space to hold our meetings!! Please stay for dinner and show your support. Their food is amazing!)
- Laura Prather (aka Microbiz Chick)- WordPress Website design, SEO copywriting, Creative Content
Special thanks to Linda Navarro, with The Gazette, for a writeup in the local newspaper! Read it here.
How can YOU help? Become a sponsor today!